.

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

>> Saturday, March 16, 2013

I've been working, working, working, and didn't even notice that it had turned midnight. It's officially St. Patrick's Day. I may not be Irish, but any day when it's acceptable to put food coloring in things and drink before noon is okay by me. Here's a nice little round up of pretty green items from the shop followed by one of my favorite songs by The Pogues. Yeah, yeah, I know they aren't technically Irish, but this is my blog. I do what I want!

 photo blogthree.jpg  photo blogfour.jpg  photo blogone-1.jpg


2 comments:

Sammi March 16, 2013 at 10:16 PM  

Oooh love all those pieces, especially the last two! :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Matt March 17, 2013 at 11:09 AM  

yay pogues!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...